All Time Low & Cambridge


So, in the past 2 weeks I've been on 2 fabulous new adventures ...

I've been to my first gig in over 10 years, and I've visited Cambridge for the first time!

Starting with my first gig...my friend Kelsie and I went to see All Time Low at the UEA in Norwich. Now until the day I'd never heard of All Time Low - I know, I know... I'm so not up on everything music, but when she said she was going and could get me a spare ticket, I thought why not? Who doesn't love a spontaneous night out? And it was the best decision I have made in a long time - I absolutely LOVED them!!


I think Therapy was my favourite song, and even though I didn't know any of their music, I had an absolute blast and was happy to just dance along and enjoy the music.

So, my second adventure was visiting Cambridge for the first time with my lovely friends Kelsie and Emma.


We caught the train down (whilst having a bottle of wine - that's ok at 9.30am right?) and sat and enjoyed the sun for a couple of hours (as well as drinking a few pitchers of cocktails - they were mostly fruit juice I swear!).

We then went on a punting tour, which was absolutely fabulous! 45 minutes on the River Cam seeing everything Cambridge has to offer - all the universities, the gorgeous buildings and to top if off seeing someone fall in after thinking they could do the punting themselves.


We had the most brilliant time, and I cannot wait to go back and do it again soon. Although I will learn my lesson and wear suncream next time to avoid turning into a lobster - you'd think I'd have learnt by now!

So there starts my adventures for the year, and I have more to come...
Omid Djalili in April
Jimmy Carr in September
Many more road trips with my girls
Brunches, lunches and afternoon teas
Plus many a spontaneous nights...


Much love...

Kelly xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First post...

The past month - lunches, brunches and DIY